Item: Tape In Human Hair Extensions
Length & Weight & Package:
- 16 inches = 40cm, 1.5g/pc, 30g per pack, 20 pieces total.
- 18 inches = 45cm, 2.0g/pc, 40g per pack, 20 pieces total.
- 20 inches = 50cm, 2.5g/pc, 50g per pack, 20 pieces total.
- 22 inches = 55cm, 2.5g/pc, 50g per pack, 20 pieces total.
- 24 inches = 60cm, 2.5g/pc, 50g per pack, 20 pieces total.
Colors Options: [20 Colors Options]
- Dark color: 1#, 1B#, 2#, 4#, 6#, 8#, 10#
- Middle color: 16#, 18#, 27#, 99J#
- Light color: 24#, 60#, 613#, Silver#
- Piano color: P6/613#, P18/613#
- Ombre color: T1B/613#, T1B/Silver#, T6/12/24#
- 100% Real Natural Human Hair Used, No Synthetic, No Animal Hair !
- Original Human Hair, Soft, Smooth, Glossy, Silky Straight !
- No Shedding, No Tangle, No Knots, No Lice, No Split !
- Can Be Curled, Straightened, Can Be Dyed To Darker Color !
- Comfortable And Invisible On Head !
Tape Size & Tape Brand:
- Tape Size: 4cm wide x 0.8cm high
- Tape Brand: Strong Double Sided MRSHAIR Tape Used !
- If You Have Short Hair, Want Long & Volume Effect, Buy 3 ~ 4 Lots Please ( 60 ~ 80 pieces )
- If You Have Long Hair, But Thinner, Want Volume Effect, Buy 2 Lots Please (40 pieces )
- If You Want HighLight Effect, Or Want More Volume, Buy Extra 1 Lots Please ( 20 pieces )
Application Steps Wash your hair first, Make your hair separated horizontally from the bottom of your neck. Picture 1. Grab a bit of hair, Line up the extension directly even with the scalp, attached the first MrsHair tape extensions onto the own hair. ( Remove the cover paper on the MrsHair tape extensions to expose the super tape ) Picture 2. Fold the tape hair in the middle. Picture 3. Attach by pressing to piece of desired hair. Apply pressure with fingers for 5 – 10 seconds to secure hold. Picture 4. First piece MrsHair tape extensions application successed. Picture 5. Apply other piece MRSHAIR tape extensions close to the first piece. [ placing the MrsHair tape extensions side by side with a distance of about 1cm. ] Picture 6. Please make sure to check that you are not placing the extensions too far out on two sides making them visible. The MrsHair tape extensions should always stay covered beneath your own hair. Note: If your area weather is cold, Ensure each piece tape hair bonded together fully, please use straightenning iron to warm each sandwich after appliation.
Application suggestion: 1. If you have short hair, want Long & Volume effect, Buy 3 lots please ( 60 pieces ) 2. If you have long thinner hair, want Volume effect, Buy 2 lots please ( 40 pieces ) 3. If you want More Volume effect, Buy Extra 1 lot please ( 20 pieces )
Washing (reference picture above)
- Using Loop Brush to detangle your hair from the ends to the top before washing!
- Wash your hair gentle in a downward motion. After you have done rinse your hair thoroughly, make sure your hair is clean before use hair conditioner.
- Conditioning your hair after every wash. Do not apply conditioner in the top area or near the attachments. It can loosen the attachments and make your extensions fall out.
- Dry your hair gently (Best is let your hair dry naturally). Don’t rub it with a towel but move in a downward motion from top to ends. Gently detangle your hair.
- Suggest don’t wash hair within 48 hours after get your hair extensions. Your stylist will give you instructions about this
Styling And Styling Products
- Don’t use heat tools too often, Just like with natural hair, too much mechanical heat will damage hair (the more you use, the shorter your hair extensions will last). When you do use heat tools, be sure to use a heat protectant. You can also use non-heat methods to curl your hair extensions.
- Rubbing can cause the hair to tangle, Use a Special Brush for hair extensions when brushing your hair. It is best to start at the ends of your hair, always brush in a downward motion. Brushing 2 to 3 times a da
- Use a good conditioner to keep your hair soft. Don’t over do it. To much conditioner or any other hair care product can cause tangling.
- Avoid hair products contain alcohol. Alcohol makes hair dry. Confirm with your stylist that all styling products (shampoo and conditioner) that you use are OK
- Using Low power Straightenning Irons to make your curl style and striaght style. In a certain extent, Low Power Irons less damage to the hair extensions
- When you would like to perm or color your hair, don’t do it by yourself. Let your extension stylist take care of all chemical treatments you would like to do (Our hair extensions only support dye to more darker color)
Sleeping and Swimming and Exercise
- Don’t sleep with wet hair. Once your hair extensions are completely dry, braid hair or tie it in a loose ponytail. To prevent tangling as much as possibl
- Avoid long exposure to chlorine and salt water. Chlorine and salt water can cause the hair to tangle and mat up.
- Suggest to wear a swim cap or wear your hair up to keep it out of the water. Best to shampoo and condition your hair immediately after swimming.
- In general it is a good habit to wear your hair up or in a ponytail when you exercise.